The present COOKIES POLICY is an integral part of the Legal Notice and Terms and Conditions of Use of the COLLABORABRANDS, S.A., Website, located at the URL www.collaborabrands.com (hereinafter, the “Website”).
1. – WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are files that are stored on the User’s computer, smartphone or tablet (hereinafter, the “Device”) when they access a website and enable the retrieval of information, such as the number of times the User visits a particular web page or to maintain the session and user preferences, to determine the User’s language, etc.
It should be noted that blocking all cookies may have a negative impact on the Website functioning and disable certain services.
More information about this Website at:
- Legal Advice
- Personal data policy
2.- TYPE OF COOKIES.
The sections below contain information about the cookies used on the Website and their purpose:
2.1. Different types of cookies according to who manages them.
The type of cookie depends on who manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained, and we can distinguish:
- Own cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s Device from the Website.
- Third-party cookies: These cookies are sent to the User’s Device from a computer or domain not managed by the website owner but by another entity that processes the data obtained by the cookies, such as www.google.com, www.linkedin.com, www.youtube.com, www.twitter.com, www.instagram.com, www.facebook.com.
2.2. Different types of cookie according to the length of time they remain active.
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to collect and store data while the User is logged on to a Website. As the name implies, these cookies are stored in the Device until the session ends.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored in the Device after the User has closed the Website and can be accessed and processed during a time established by those responsible for the cookie, which may be a few minutes or several years.
2.3. Different types of cookie according to their purpose.
- Technical purposes: These cookies allow the User to browse the Website or platform and use the options or services it offers: for example, to control traffic and data flows, identify the session, enable restricted access, use security features while browsing, store sound and video files or share contents on social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, Google+ or YouTube. These are both session and persistent cookies. Besides, third parties such as LinkedIn, Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook use them to allow some of its functionalities. These are session and persistent cookies.
The Website uses complement cookies (plugin) to exchange social content through Linkedin.
- Customization: These cookies make it possible for each User to configure aspects such as the language in which the Website appears or the regional settings from which they access the service, etc. Third parties such as Google, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook use these persistent customization cookies. For more information:
- Analysis or performance: These cookies allow anonymous measurement of the number of visits and navigation criteria for different areas of the website and measurement and statistical analysis of how users browse the Website in order to improve its functioning and quality.
This Website uses analytical, proprietary, session and persistent cookies for this purpose, specifically Google Analytics cookies, which have different expiration dates depending on the type of information they provide. For more information:
The information collected through cookies can be used by the website owner or by third parties providing services to the owner. Specifically, the information from the cookies used on the Website is treated by the Company and third parties, such as Google, Linkedin, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook, to monitor user behaviour.
4. MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES.
As a complement to the information provided in our COOKIES POLICY, this section explains how to manage the cookies used on the Website using the different options offered by the most common browsers (Explorer, Firefox and Chrome). Blocking the installation of all cookies on the Website will affect certain features and contents of the site.
4.1. How to view cookies.
All browsers allow the User to search for and view the cookies installed by a particular Website and find out how long they remain active and how to limit or delete them, as detailed below. The following links provide further information on this issue for the most widely used browsers:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/delete-and-manage-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
4.2. How to disable or delete cookies
To deactivate, limit, block or eliminate cookies, you must modify the browser’s configuration on your Device. In general, browsers offer the following configuration options concerning cookies:
- The browser will reject all cookies so that no cookie from any website is installed on your terminal.
- The browser will notify you before a cookie is installed to decide whether or not to accept the cookie.
- The browser will reject third-party cookies from the website you are browsing, but not the website’s cookies.
- The browser will operate in private or incognito mode, in which cookies are installed in the terminal but are automatically deleted when the browser is closed:
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95464?hl=es
Date of publication of the latest version of the Cookies Policy (v.1. 20/03/2021)